When in doubt, try it out!
I customize the hair and make-up look to suit you and your comfort level. If you do not know what you want, it is best to have a trial done. Don’t assume you can’t have an up-do because your hair is too fine/short, that your hair won’t take curls or that your eyes are too small for the smokey look you’ve always wanted to try. Let us explore all the possibilities! During your consultation, we will discuss your vision for your wedding day.
If you already own hair extensions, bring them with you. Do not purchase new ones; I will provide further instructions on what hair extensions are required to achieve the look. Also, having multiple trials is an option too. It is a good way to confirm that you made the right decision. While you’re at it, make your trial into a date night!
• Trials are scheduled on weekdays only.
• Devote up to 4 hours for the hair and makeup trial.
• Shampoo scalp and condition ends the day before. For textured curly hair, please have hair blown out, unless you plan to have your natural curls styled.
• Wear a white top for photo purposes.
• Bring any hair extensions, hair accessories, veil, tiara, earrings, etc. Items available for purchase..
• Email a self-photo or IG handle
• Email your desired hair/ makeup look or Pinterest board. Do your research before your appointment and narrow down your ideas!
Trial payment is due on trial date (not on wedding date). Acceptable payment form is cash, PayPal or Zelle bank transfer only. Credit cards are not accepted at this time.
Late policy: there is a 10 minute grace period